Though southern California has a long history of being car-centric, there are many options to get around town without an automobile. We have a large public train (Metro) and bus system and there is a growing bike culture in Los Angeles.
ArtCenter has two campuses, Hillside Campus and South Campus. Both campuses are accessible by public transportation.
• Metro which is the system of trains that connect all of the regions of Los Angeles County
• Pasadena Area Rapid Transit System (ARTS Bus) that transports riders around Pasadena
• ArtCenter shuttle which transports students between the two campuses.
- ArtCenter Shuttle Route Map
- Artcenter Express Shuttle Schedule
- Pasadena Metro Gold Line Route and Schedule
- Pasadena ARTS Bus Route and Schedule (Route 51/52)