Studio / 1 bath
Pasadena Green Plaza Apartments, Newly Remolded!
$1,000 to $2,100 per unit
- Laundry Room in Community
- Gas, Recycling, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer included
- Off-Street Parking
- Pets Not Allowed
Pasadena Green Plaza is a two-story historical red brick architectual building with front and center courtyard, nice patio and mural. Formerly known as the Cheesewright Building that once housed a U.S. Navy research center where Dr. Albert Einstein worked on various projects, it is centrally located on East Green Street.
Pasadena Green Plaza Apartments provide different room types, including Studio and Two-Bedroom Suite, to meet your demands.
* Prime location-on East Green St., between Catalina and Wilson Ave
* Newly remodeled full kitchen and bathroom as well as new AC (split unit)
* Onsite fitness room, laundry room and community room
* 24-hr surveillance camera
* 24-hr live-in manager
* Walking distance to South Lake Business District
* Walking distance to public transportation
* Surrounded by numerous restaurants, shops and banks
* Close to Old Town Pasadena
* Easily access to interstate 210, 134 and 110 Freeway
We pay gas, water, trash, and sewer. Parking is NOT included, $100/month/stall upon request. No Pets allowed. Show by Appointment Only!
Travel mode for directions:
Campus Destination for directions:
Data Provided by Walk Score®
Data Provided by BroadbandNow®
Data Provided by SchoolDigger®